Thursday, May 29, 2008

Swimming pool.......


We brought Chloe to our sister in law's place for a swim last weekend. Well, I don't think it was considered a swim at all since this little gal just refused to get into the water. I tried different ways to trick her into the pool but it just don't work. We even bought her a big teddy bear float to entice her but she just refused to get into the float. Hmmm...I guess I can’t really blame her since her trip to swimming pool was November last year. She did not have any phobia the last time and I have no idea why she had it now. Whenever I asked her why, she will replied 'Chloe is scared of water'. Oh..how to make her phobia go away? Probably I should have bring her to the pool more often then.


Anyway, she had equal fun sitting at the edge of the pool, scooping water in and out of the bucket. We will visit the pool again this weekend, hopefully my little gal will enjoy the water like before. But before that, I guess I should get her a new swimming costume, her current one is way too short n tight for her already. :)

No comments: